Module culture à la carte
To illustrate our range of action a number of activities are listed below; they can either be envisaged individually or may be combined with each other to constitute a thematic module:
Visiting an exhibition
- In Belgium or a nearby city,
- Including transport and/or a qualified guide,
- Combined with an opportunity for exchange between participants, etc.
Attending a play/show
- With an introduction by a literary/musical expert,
- Including an encounter with the artists/director,
- With an added visit of the theatre etc.
Group visits with a particular thematic focus
- Backstage visits (e.g. La Monnaie)
- Discovering arts and crafts (e.g. chocolate makers, tobacco industry, brewery etc.)
- Political institutions (e.g. Flemish Parliament)
- Exploring architectural heritage (e.g. Art Nouveau/Deco houses)
- Museums (e.g. Delvaux; Charlier)
Encounters with prominent people (e.g. actors, musicians, etc.)
- Combined with visiting a show/concert/sports event, etc.
- With an added visit, etc.
- In Belgium or in neighbouring provinces (e.g. Le Grand Hornu, the Zwijn, le Canal du Centre, les Floralies in Gent or Grand- Bigart, Keukenhof, Brugge etc..)
- Outdoor activities, etc.
Clearly this list is not exhaustive. Our key principle is to interact with our clients and to respond to their needs and desires. Don’t hesitate to contact us !
Once a thematic choice is made we will design a project in close cooperation with our clients bearing in mind the desired structure of the event, possibly including preparatory or feedback sessions, defining the different aspects of the topic they wish to explore and of course respecting the timeframe available.